Platinumplusconsulting.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for platinumplusconsulting.co.uk.
Data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Name of your company
- Your company’s URL
We need this information in order to decide whether to go ahead with your request for services, to send you information relevant to the services. We may also collect some of the above information and also the nature of your enquiry when you submit an enquiry to us. We use that information for responding to your enquiry.
Other uses of your personal data
Controlling your personal information
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.If you would prefer not to receive this information relating to our business partners, please send us an e-mail explaining this to info@ platinumplusconsulting.co.uk
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info@ platinumplusconsulting.co.uk
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Links with Third Parties
We may pass your details to our agents and subcontractors to help us with any of our uses of your data set out in our Privacy Statement. For example, we may use third parties to assist with delivering services to you, to enable us to collect payments from you. We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell our business or part of it.
Other than as set out in this Privacy Statement, we shall NOT sell or disclose your personal data to third parties without obtaining your prior consent unless this is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement or unless we are required to do so by law.
The site may contain advertising of third parties and links to other sites or frames of other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those third parties or other sites, nor for any third party to whom we transfer your data in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
We have taken all measures to store your personal details on a secure server. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security of your personal data.