01. Definitions and Interpretations
- A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, scrapes, or in any way uses platinumplusconsulting.co.uk. The terms "you" and "your" refer to you, as a user of platinumplusconsulting.co.uk. The terms "we", "us", "our", and" platinumplusconsulting.co.uk " refer to platinumplusconsulting.co.uk
- "Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication.
- "platinumplusconsulting.co.uk content" means content that we create and make available on platinumplusconsulting.co.uk. "third party content" means content that is made available on platinumplusconsulting.co.uk by parties other than platinumplusconsulting.co.uk or its users, such as data providers who license data to platinumplusconsulting.co.uk for use on platinumplusconsulting.co.uk. "Site content" means all of the content that is made available on platinumplusconsulting.co.uk, including content created by users, third party content, and platinumplusconsulting.co.uk content.
02. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may modify the platinumplusconsulting.co.uk from time to time. When changes are made, we will make the revised version available on this webpage and will indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of platinumplusconsulting.co.uk after any posted modification to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification.
03. Use of platinumplusconsulting.co.uk
We grant you permission to use platinumplusconsulting.co.uk subject to the restrictions in these Terms and Conditions.
04. Use of Content
We may remove or reinstate user content from time to time at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your content.
05. Site Availability
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue platinumplusconsulting.co.uk at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
06. Unauthorized Access
We reserve the right to exercise whatever lawful means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of platinumplusconsulting.co.uk, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
We are under no obligation to monitor platinumplusconsulting.co.uk or platinumplusconsulting.co.uk content. However, we reserve the right to investigate possible violations of the Terms and Conditions, block users from platinumplusconsulting.co.uk, and refer matters to law enforcement authorities for further investigation.
You may terminate the Terms and Conditions at any time by discontinuing your use of any and all parts of platinumplusconsulting.co.uk
09. Third Parties
Platinumplusconsulting.co.uk may include links to other websites (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site, and you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites.
We own the platinumplusconsulting.co.uk content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code and all other elements and components of platinumplusconsulting.co.uk excluding user content and third party content. warranties,
Platinumplusconsulting.co.uk and all site content is made available to you on an "as is" basis. Platinumplusconsulting.co.uk makes no warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind, express, statutory or implied as to
- the operation and functionality of platinumplusconsulting.co.uk,
- the accuracy, integrity, completeness, quality, legality, usefulness, safety, and ip rights of any of platinumplusconsulting.co.uk content, including but not limited to the accuracy of business information listed on platinumplusconsulting.co.uk, and
- the products and services associated with platinumplusconsulting.co.uk or site content, including but not limited to the products and services sold by businesses listed on platinumplusconsulting.co.uk
- We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability or legality of any of the Information.
- Platinumplusconsulting.co.uk disclaims all liability for any (a) indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, reliance, or consequential damages, (b) loss of profits, (c) business interruption, (d) loss of or damage to reputation of platinumplusconsulting.co.uk or any third party, or (e) loss of information or data.
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.